Gather at No. 147 Dalnabay
Number 147 Dalnabay is located on the Silverglades Estate in Aviemore. Situated within a serene setting with views to the Cairngorm Mountain Range, the town centre is an easy ten minute walk from the property. Located within very close proximity to the Sustrans Route 7 cycle network, the property is perfectly placed as a starting point for walkers and cyclists wishing to explore the area. This newly redecorated two bedroom bungalow is fully equipped and is perfect for families or smaller groups of friends wishing to enjoy a holiday or short break exploring the Cairngorms National Park, or those wishing to simply relax in comfortable surroundings close to the centre of Aviemore.
- Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, perfect for storing boots, skis and outdoor clothing/equipment.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with views to the Cairngorms.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, tea/coffee making facilities and microwave.
- Master bedroom with double bed, dressing table, chest of drawers and fitted wardrobe.
- Master en-suite shower room with shower, WC and washhand basin.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and fitted wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and washhand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden with bike stand, allowing parking for up to four bicycles (please note that should you wish to park your bicycle(s) then you do so at your own risk – you should bring your own padlock(s) and bicycle cover if required).
- Barbeque facilities with one disposable barbeque provided
- Generous driveway with space for two or three cars
- Colour TV
- Ironing facilities
- Free WiFi
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Miniature toiletries
- Free parking
All linen and towels are included
Travel cot and highchair available on request (please provide own linen for travel cot)
Book Online Today
Online booking is available through our booking portal. Select your preferred dates below and click on the “Check Availability” button for availability and pricing.
Follow directions for A9 North until the first exit for Aviemore (signposted B9152). Continue along B9152 until you reach the first roundabout in Aviemore (Grampian Road). Continue along Grampian Road until the next roundabout and take the second exit, continuing along Grampian Road. Take the last turning on the right into Dalfaber Drive. Continue along this road until you have crossed the steam railway crossing, before turning immediately right into Dalnabay (there is also a sign for Silverglades Holiday Homes). Continue along this road until you pass the reception for Silverglades Holiday Homes, which will be on your left hand side. Take the first left and number 147 is the first semi-detached bungalow on the left hand side.
Follow the A9 South from Inverness, and take the first turning for Aviemore (B9152). Take the next right turn heading for Aviemore. Upon entering Aviemore, take the first turning on the left hand side into Dalfaber Drive.Continue along this road until you have crossed the steam railway crossing, before turning immediately right into Dalnabay (there is also a sign for Silverglades Holiday Homes). Continue along this road until you pass the reception for Silverglades Holiday Homes, which will be on your left hand side. Take the first left and number 147 is the first semi-detached bungalow on the left hand side.
By Public Transport
There is a train station in Aviemore with connections from Inverness, Edinburgh and Glasgow. The property is approximately one mile from the station.
There are bus connections to Aviemore from Inverness, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The nearest airport is Inverness.